PERIODO: XXI SECOLO
parole chiave: Y Zin
Per la serie fotografi del mare, abbiamo oggi una delicata e talentuosa artista sud coreana, Y Zin che ci regala delle immagini da sogno scattate nei cenote messicani e nei mari tropicali del Pacifico. Y Zin è la prima fotografa subacquea coreana entrata a far parte di National Geographic Corea introducendo per prima le tecniche di fotografia subacquea creativa per ottenere immagini di grande qualità ed espressione artistica.
Inoltre, sempre per prima, ha creato nel suo paese corsi di formazione per modelle subacquee. Fotografa professionista da molti anni, è ormai conosciuta internazionalmente ed ha collaborato con riviste ed il mondo dello spettacolo. Un breve riassunto delle sue attività, anche se non completo, è riportato in calce all’articolo.
Attualmente sta realizzando, per National Geographic, un servizio fotografico all’interno di caverne e cavità subacquee come i cenote messicani. Nelle sue foto con modelle, Y Zin non si limita alla foto di studio ma la troviamo a suo agio in immersioni tecniche sotto il ghiaccio o nell’oscurità magica di un cenote messicano. Impegnatissima, la possiamo incontrare ai maggiori Dive Expo dove offre conferenze tematiche sempre molto affollate. Per chiudere questa breve biografia, voglio citare il suo grande impegno nella protezione ambientale marina. Y Zin è considerata la leader coreana per la salvaguardia degli squali per i quali conduce anche una campagna di preservazione. In sintesi, un’artista a tutto tondo che la fa entrare a ragione nel gota di grandi fotografi del mare. Buona visione delle sue foto.
Be aware: Y Zin COMPANY All photos uploaded are copyright protected. If images are shared, credit must be included with mention of the copyright owner.
Y. Zin is the first National Geographic diver underwater photographer in Korea. She is introducing high quality underwater photography technique and underwater model education in the country. She is already well known commercial photographer in international underwater photography community. Domestically, Y Zin has been working on posters, commercials for movies, soap operas, and magazines. Currently, she is preparing for a underwater cave documentary with Nat Geo as the very first female side mount cave diver throughout Asia. At the same time, after she has been appointed as Shark Savers Korea Leader, she is working on launching the campaign. Y Zin is lecturing at the most important Dive Expo. A list, not complete, of her achievements is reported at the end of this article.
2017 Mermaid project – Photo Y Zin
“The mermaid was the most curious about the world on the water. Then one day….”
(*Y.Zin reinterpret a fairy tale story.)
Location _ PH Acacia Resort and Scuba Studio Mermaid Tail by Merbella Studios Inc.
STAFF _ 김영훈/ 이수연/ 문혜경/ 강진주/ 차민호/ 김보배/ 박경일
#yzin #와이진 #yzincompany #YZinPhotography #YZinMermaidProject #수중사진작가 #내셔널지오그래픽어패럴 #underwaterphotographer #artwork #수중촬영 #수중모델교육 #underwatermodel #underwaterfashion#underwaterartist #underwaterdream #fineart #Mermaid #인어
– Speech in Beijing International Dive Expo (ADEX) 2016’ in Beijing
– Speech in Malaysia International Dive Expo (MIDE) 2016’ in Kuala Lumpur
– Speech in Asia International Dive Expo (ADEX) 2016’ in Singapore
– Arirang TV documentary “In Frame” starring Magnum photographer Thomas Hoepker
to introduce the island
– VIP SPEAKER at HongKong Dive Expo (DRT) 2015’ in HongKong
– Speech in Beijing International Dive Expo 2015 (ADEX Beijing)’ as the Korean first
– Speech in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2015 (MIDE)’ as the Korean first & Divas
Diver MIDE 2015’
– Luxury brand “Montblanc” This year’s selection of female models.
– Become the SDI TDI ERDI instructor for Professional UW Photo academy.
– Speech in ‘Asia International Dive Expo 2015(ADEX)’ as the Korean first
– Diving 101m down in side-mounted type as the first woman in world (World record)
– Participating “International Ice Diving Festival ”
– selected as one of top 3 adventurer from National Geographic Korea Channel.
– Photography a poster for ‘Cool’s 20th Anniversary concert
– SBS drama [Pinocchio] poster shoot.
– Taiwan government invited [Green Island] TDI Rebreather underwater photography.
– Guest at a journey-channel talk show.
– Appeared at ‘1:1 talk show’ at SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System)
– Catalogue design for SANTI KOREA
– Official appointment as Shark Savers Korea Leader (From Shark Savers Asia Leader,
– Photographed CJ restaurant print ft. Yoo Yun Seok.
– Lead photographer for team Fourth Element Korea
– Photographed the cover of a novel “Ohyun” related to Korean traditional homes.
– Designed the cover of Indian Movie “Lunchbox”
– Photographed Taiwanese Cosmetic model shoot
– Appeared on the August issue of magazine Leon
– Photographed the cover of Travel magazine from May to October
– Photographed musical poster and print for a Japanese fan meeting for an actor Kang ji-hwan
– Underwater print for May & Lee wedding jewelers
– Underwater print for “DK” wedding dress
– Print for Razor BCD, renowned Side mount diver in Korea
– Poster for recital of cellist Linda
– Poster and still for the movie “Zombie School”
– Investment CEO for Fourth Element Korea
– Poster for SBS drama “I Can Hear Your Voice”
– Poster for SBS Drama “Alice in ChungDam”
– Album covers for the singer “The One”
– Still for SBS drama “Stupid Mom”
– Still for MBC drama “My Sons”
– Album cover for CCM project “This Love” ft. Lee Jae Hoon, The One, Esther, etc.
– Certified in Side Mount Cave Diving
– Exclusive covered TVXQ, Super Junior, and ZE:A
– Appeared on the March issue of Marie Claire
– Selected as one of the three Explorer of the Year interview for National Geographic
– Collaboration documentary of Jeju island and HeaNyuh for Asia Geographic Magazine
– Published first 4 episodes for a Japanese photo album ft. actor Cho Hyun Jae
– Album covers for singer Lee Jae Hoon
– Print for Amore Pacific which appeared on July issue of Marie Claire
– Japanese Photo album for actor Jung Il Woo
– Poster for Luna World Games
– Appeared on July special edition of Monthly Photography magazine
– Lectured at KT&G summer program
– Underwater poster of Romeo and Juliet for JoongAng University Theater
– Underwater shoot for sculptor Park SeungMo
– Still for MCB drama “the Royal Family” ft. Jisung, Yum Jung Hwa, Kim Young Ae, etc.
– Poster and still for tvN drama “ I Need Romance” ft. Cho Yeo Jung
– Print for luxury handbag ALV S/S ft model Lee Yoon Mi
– Logo and interior design for café in Apgujeong
– KBS drama “Oh Jak Gyo Sibling” ft After School’s Uee, Joowon, and Ryu Soo Young
– Poster, still, and DVD production for KBS drama “Poseidon”
– Produced brochure and video cuts for DaeGwang elementary promotion
– Poster, still, and DVD production for JTBC drama “Cultured Family”
– Poster for JTBC drama “Thump Thump – Sound of heartbeat”
– Produced brochure and video cuts for Bucheon House Wedding Hall, “Bell Marie.”
– Produced video for the concert, “Winter Dream,” at Maria Callas Hall (Salon Concert
– Poster for the singer MC Sniper’s 5th album.
– Interior photography for Tripot Art – Café Stroll, ChungDam In, and DChocolate Café
– Poster for MBC Every1 ft. MBLAQ
– Underwater poster for SBS medical drama “OB/GYN”
– Newspaper advertisement stills for AnyCare
– Still for KBS drama for “Born Rich”
– Lectured and wrote columns on Naver Photo
– Print for scuba gear brand Scubapro.
– Poster for SBS Drama “Coffee House”
– Still for SBS drama “Giant”
– Print for CGV gold Class Food restaurant
– Still and DVD production for SBS drama “My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox” ft Shin Min Ah
– Main Photographer for Korea Compassion Band
– Head photographer for Daewoong Western Medicine event
– Cover for the bank “Flower Star” 4th album
– Multiple magazine exclusive stills for Hollywood actor Joseph Seo
– Portrait works for actress Lee Yun Hee
– Personal photographer for Ahn Jae Wook’s Japanese tour
– Album cover for Chinese singer “Sun Nan” in Korean locations
– Concert poster and album cover for Kayagum musician Joo Bora
– Product stills for Compassion Media Center
– Became the first Korean women to become a UW Photographer for National Geographic
– Poster and still for film “Puppy Love Cartoon”
– Main photographer for the 2nd annual Asia Open Wakeboard Championship
– Swim suit and fragrance photo shoot for Jessica Gomez
– Print ad for singe Tei’s 5th album Osaka in Japan
– Cover and poster for MC Sniper’s 4th album
– Poster and still for MBC drama “Bad Girl, Good Girl”
– Album and poster for KBS sponsored Korean Traditional Fusion String Instrument
– Poster for SBS drama “Copying Gangnam Moms”
– Poster for film “Sunji”
– Poster for SBS drama “That Scary Girl”
– Poster, still, and Japanese promotion album for SBS drama “I Love You”
– Poster and album cover for hip hop artist “Outsiders” debut album
– Poster and album cover for rock guitarist “Shin Joong Hyun” for “Last Best”
– Poster for tvN drama “Hyena”
– Exclusive shoot for Sniper Sound Vol 1. Christmas Concert.
– Exclusive photographer for the Korean Human National Treasure performance at Seoul
Art Center/ National Theater of Korea
– Wardrobe director for MBC/SBS/KBS
– Stylist for SFAA (Seoul Fashion Artists Association
– Best design award for KumKang Shoe Design Competition
– 2011 Sipadan Island – Learn the passion again
– 2010 Saipan – Meet myself
– 2010 Bali – Starting my dream
– 2012 KT&G
– 2011 Up and Rising Photographer exhibit
– 2011 underwater photographs in Gangnam Shinsadong [ Canon Gallery ]
– 2011 Lectured at a fan meeting chosen by netizen’s as a favorite photographer
– 2010 In Black Helio Group Exhibition – Shinsadong Art and Dream Gallery
– 2009 In Black – 2nd exclusive exhibition
– 2009 Effects of black in portrait. Insadong Gwanhum Gallery.
Proceeds from the exhibition was donated to Cancer Research
and Treatment Society
– 2008 On Air – 1st exclusive exhibition
– interaction between the cast and the staffs at film and drama sets at WA Gallery.
Proceeds from the exhibition was donated to Save the Children Cancer Society
Seoul Korea firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcune delle foto presenti in questo blog possono essere state prese dal web, citandone ove possibile gli autori e/o le fonti. Se qualcuno desiderasse specificarne l’autore o rimuoverle, può scrivere a email@example.com e provvederemo immediatamente alla correzione dell’articolo
PAGINA PRINCIPALE - HOME PAGE
è composta da oltre 60 collaboratori che lavorano in smart working, selezionati tra esperti di settore di diverse discipline. Hanno il compito di selezionare argomenti di particolare interesse, redigendo articoli basati su studi recenti. I contenuti degli stessi restano di responsabilità degli autori che sono ovviamente sempre citati. Eventuali quesiti possono essere inviati alla Redazione (firstname.lastname@example.org) che, quando possibile, provvederà ad inoltrarli agli Autori.